Find My perfect shade
HOW TO USE IT
*Revlon calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its ScanTrack Service for the Hair Color category for the 52 weeks ending 07/30/22, for the Total U.S. market, xAOC, according to the NielsenIQ syndicated product hierarchy. Copyright © 2022 Nielsen Consumer LLC.
+Formulated without adding Ammonia
- New, no mess, non-drip formula for best at home application
- Specially blended, permanent hair-coloring formula
- Contains 3D Color Gel Technology?, for multi-tonal results from root to tip
- Ammonia-free formula with no harsh odor
- Easy to use and no mess with precision applicator tip
- Ultra-hydrating cream conditioner highly nourishes hair after color application for optimal care and shine
- Enriched with Keratin and Silk Amino Acid
- Achieve 100% gray coverage in the comfort of your own home
- Available in 41 shades
Couldn't be easier!
Try our simple shade finder tool below to find your perfect Revlon® hair color shade.
We recommend trying:
Step 1 Mix : Pour ammonia-free colorant in cream developer bottle. Shake until mixture is completely blended.
Step 2 Apply : Part hair into 4 equal sections. Apply mixture to root area at each parting. Don't rub into scalp.
Step 3 Leave in : Leave the mixture on hair for 25 minutes total. For resistant gray hair, leave on for extra 10 minutes. For blonde shades, add an extra 20 minutes to total processing time.
Step 4 Rinse : Add a little warm water to hair and gently massage color mixture through hair. Rinse hair completely.
Step 5 Conditioning: Apply the ultra-hydrating cream conditioner after color application. Leave on for 3 minutes and then rinse with warm water.